Download and install the Molotov Image Editor component. It works with Joomla! 3.X. or 4.X. No additional software is required.
The Zoo Image Pro element from Zoolanders.
The Image element from Zoo 3.3.X and Zoo 4.X
Seamless integration with the Yootheme Pro Builder.
Please set the PHP upload_max_filesize to at least 20M. If this doesn't fix the issue please contact support.
Yes, you can still use the component and the component's functionality is not affected by your subscription's status. However, without an active subscription you will no longer receive component updates and customer support for your registered domain(s).
Yes, you can upgrade your subscription. However, the terms of the upgrade depend on the type of subscription you currently have, the subscription you want to upgrade to and the subscription period. Please submitting a ticket to discuss your particular case and receive our offer for upgrading subscriptions.
Yes, we constantly offer promotions for our products. To stay up to date with our latest promotions and discounts, as well as new components or plugins launched please subscribe to our newsletter.
If you need extra features or custom development please contact us using the Contact us form or by submitting a ticket. We offer custom development for all our products.
At the moment we do not offer a bundle price for all our components, but we can create a special bundle offer on request. Please submit a ticket and let us know your needs.
1. Download and install the component via the Joomla! Extensions manager.
Joomla! 3.x. or Jooma! 4.x.
1. After installation go to Components -> Molotov Image Editor.
2. Click on the Options button in the top right corner to configure the component and add the image folders you want to access in the component.
1. Go to Molotov Image Editor and you will see the folders you set on the left and all the images they contain.
2. Click on the name of an image and the image editor will open.
3. After you have saved your changes to the image, the edited image will replace the original image. You also have the option to restore the original image.
1. The plugin is automatically installed with the component
Molotov Image Editor component +
Zoo 3.X* or Zoo 4.X* and / or Yootheme Pro Builder.
*Image Editor works with Standard ZOO Image Element
but also with ZOOlanders Image Pro
After installation go to Joomla Administrator -> Plugins, search for Molotov Image Editor and enable the plugin.
1. Go to a Zoo Item where you are using Zoolanders Image Pro or the Image element from Zoo. Click on the image thumbnail and the image editor will open.
2. Go to the Yootheme Pro Builder with an element that uses an image (Image, Gallery, Grid, Panel. etc). Hover over the image preview and you will see a pencil icon. Click on it and the image editor will open.